Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Riverbank display

Every  year in December at the River Torrens riverbank which is near to our place there is the Christmas Riverbank display event. On other months where is no Christmas decoration being display the garden there is well taken care of. I wonder how does edible mushroom taste if it grow as big as the fairy sitting on.

Like a musical box it spin and spin around.


People watching the Christmas Riverbank display from the other side of the riverbank.
There are more shops or entertainment this year compared last year, creating more fun atmosphere.

Have a nice weekend.

11 comments:

Malar said...

It's so awesome! I like Christmas decoration too!
Snow does add more fun to Christmas!

SMK Pengiran Omar II said...

santix!

miruku said...

Looks like a very fun place to go! I think this event cools down the weather a bit there :)

One said...

Lovely decoration. Red Mushrooms are likely poisonous regardless the size. Forget about tasting them. :)

p3chandan said...

I too love Christmas decorations! Have a great weekend Diana..thanks for your lovely seeds!

rainfield61 said...

I am a fan of mushroom who never think of eating those in the wild.

Sue Garrett said...

It is strange to think of Christmas in summertime or springtime.

Unknown said...

I love the musical box. Have a nice weekend.

JGH said...

I love this kind of thing- never get tired of looking at holiday decorations! There's a neighborhood in Brooklyn that's famous for its decorated houses - hope to go have a look this year.

Stephanie said...

That mushroom will be enough for 100 homes :-D... yup that's a big one... it's a magical fairyland!

takaeko said...

My kids said they want to have the christmas display in my home! Clearly impossible!
Red big mushrooms might be poisonous, I believe....